Our office accepts all traditional dental insurance plans which allow you to see any dentist you wish.
In addition some of our doctors participate in the following PPO insurance plans.
- Delta Dental Premier Plan
We do not accept Medi-Cal and are opted out of Medicare.
CareCredit is an exclusive line of credit established to pay for your dental expenses. By using CareCredit you can begin your treatment plan with no down payment and choose from several no interest or low interest options. You can use the CareCredit Card to pay for on-going treatment and to pay for services for your entire family, without re-applying. The CareCredit Card provides you with affordable payment options designed to fit your budget.
Our convenient program enables you to:
- Choose from several no interest or low interest options
- Enjoy low monthly payments, as low as $25 per month
- Begin your treatment immediately
- Pay for on-going treatment without reapplying
- Pay for your entire family's dental work
- Pay for your account without a pre-payment penalty
- No annual fee or deposit required
We are committed to providing you with the best possible care and are pleased to discuss professional fees with you at any time. Your clear understanding of our financial policy is important to our professional relationship.
- Talk to one of our very experienced and knowledgeable receptionists regarding any special circumstances or concerns.
- Full payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
- For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MC, American Express, and ATM debit payments.
- An extended payment plan is available through CareCredit patient financing.
As a convenience to you, we will be happy to submit your insurance claims. The insurance company, not our office, determines the dental benefits that you will receive. The estimated insurance coverage is between you and the insurance company and it is not a guarantee of payment. All charges are your responsibility.
A monthly statement with your charges and payments, including insurance payments will be sent to you. Billing fees of 1.5% a month are added to all unpaid balances after 90 days from the date of service.